My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

January 28, 2013

Meet the Members Monday- Megan M



My name is Megan Mansfield.  I am married to Joe who is an army MS 1.  We have four children: Jonathan is 7, Jacob is 6, Katelyn is 2 and Jane is 10 months.  Joe and I met in San Antonio, TX, where I grew up, and where he was stationed with the military.  He has been in the military for 10 years, and we have been married almost 9.  So we are very familiar with the Army, and all that comes with it!  He was a military intelligence officer, but always had medical school in the back of his mind, and here we are.  We have lived mostly at Ft. Bragg, NC, so that feels like home, although we briefly lived at Fort Huachuca, Fort Irwin, and Fort Benning.  I am a stay at home mom to my four kids and I love it!  I love to bake and cook, and shop!  I am still getting used to this area, but if I survived Ft. Irwin, in the middle of the desert, I'm sure I'll be fine here!  I'm excited to get to know more spouses and enjoy my time here in Maryland.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home