My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

January 14, 2013

Meet the Members Monday- Jaclyn W

Hi there! My name is Jaclyn Weinrauch and my better half Michael Hornacek, is a Navy MS-III student. Mike and I grew up in Lake Zurich, Illinois a northwest suburb of Chicago. We officially met on a high school class trip to Europe in the spring of 2005 and have been dating since. We spent the first 5 ½ years of our relationship dating long distance. He attended the University of Illinois and Northwestern while I was at Indiana University pursuing degrees in communication and sociology - Go Hoosiers! A few weeks after Mike had moved to Bethesda and began classes, I realized we had spent enough of our relationship long distance (although one state apart isn’t really that “long”) and I moved out here to start our life together.

I worked at an association management firm in DC for two years. I have recently resigned and I am looking for my next career adventure and hopefully something with a shorter commute.


I have recently picked up golf and sewing as new hobbies. I love doing almost anything that is outside, running, hiking, camping, photography, eating, drinking wine…if it’s outdoors count me in!

We have no prior experience with the military but have been enjoying every minute of this journey and the wonderful people we have met so far. I am looking forward to all of the adventures and new friends yet to come!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home