My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

January 14, 2013

Meet the Members Monday- Auna D

Hi my name is Auna Doria! My husband, Ronald Doria, is a first year at USUHS and is in the army. He was never prior service so this military thing is all new to us :), but we love it so far! We have one sweet little boy named Staussen and he is almost 3 months old! We have been married for 2 1/2 years. I claim Utah as where I am from. However, I was born in San Jose, California (but lived in Morgan Hill, it's a small town) when I was very young. 


I attended elementary school-college in Utah. I went to BYU (Brigham Young University)  and that is where I met my husband on a soccer field :). We both love soccer! I was blessed to be able to play in college and it was a fun opportunity and learning experience. 


Hobbies I enjoy, aside from soccer which I spent most of my life doing, are: taking pictures, spending time with friends and family, doing outdoor sport/nature activities, creating artwork (I got my bachelors degree in Art Illustration), exercising, crafts, cooking (starting to enjoy it now ha ha), being goofy and making music videos and trying my best to practice my religion which is very important to me (I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, our nick name is Mormons). 


We are so grateful that Ronald is going to USUHS. It has been his dream to be here. Of course there are some challenges of being a med student and balancing family life, but he is doing what he loves and we have been having a great learning experience.  We have met lots of wonderful people, we look forward to meeting more and the adventures that lie ahead :).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home