My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

January 7, 2013

Meet the Members Monday- Emily M


Hi everyone! I’m Emily Muldermans, and my husband Jon is an Air Force MS-II. We met at Grove City College in an Elementary Education class; during our freshman year we both had a brief flirtation with teaching before he decided to go Pre-Med and I went with History. We married in December 2011, seven months after graduating from college, in my home state of Minnesota, because who wouldn’t want to get married when it’s -10 degrees outside? I joined Jon in Bethesda after the wedding and worked for a while as a nanny before starting work at the Office of Student Affairs at USUHS, where I get to work with SSC’s very own Rachel Darling! Since Jon & I are both new to the military, working at school has helped me get a better handle on military life, and it’s been great so far. I love meeting and working with all the incredible students here, and everyone I have met from the Spouses’ Club has been so friendly and helpful.

We don’t have any kids yet, although we do have two kittens, Bonnie & Clyde. In my free time I enjoy reading, cooking and trying (but mostly failing) to keep our excessive number of potted plants alive. I love exploring all that D.C. has to offer, and I’m looking forward to the rest of our time here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home