My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

November 5, 2012

Meet the Members Monday- Christina E


Hi! My name is Christina and I’m married to Chris Erdman, MS2 (Army). We have two sons: Gavin, who’s just been inducted to the ranks of two and thinks he’s Ironman, and Liam, who’s 6 weeks old and does the best impressions of Jabba the Hut you’ll ever see. Chris and I were high school sweethearts, though we’ve only been married 3 years. We hail from Decatur, GA, right outside of Atlanta, which I like to call home. Chris is new to the military life, but I grew up an Army brat and have lived as far away as Germany and Korea. I have a good idea of what to expect from military life, and I definitely have no problem with moving around!

I have a degree in studio art and art history and spent a few years as an art teacher for Pre-K thru 8th graders. I was just one credit away from my Masters in Education when I decided to stay at home with my kids. Best. Decision. Ever! I do think that I may like to one day run my own art program for children but in the meantime I enjoy teaching little art lessons to my neighbors’ (and fellow USUHS families’) kids. I also sell handmade hats and photo props for newborns and children. My hobbies include crocheting/knitting, Facebook stalking, and watching my favorite shows. Sometimes I actually find the time to finish a painting or two!

My favorite part of military life is the amazing community and support network, especially here at USUHS. I look forward to getting to meet more of you at future SSC events! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home