My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

October 22, 2012

Meet the Members Monday- Elisa B


Hi, my name is Elisa Miller and I am married to Chris Bickett. We were married two months ago at a beautiful ranch in Wyoming. Chris is currently a second year student in the Army, with a long background in the military starting with the US Navy and the Naval Academy and then eight years in the US Marine Corps. Although, I only met Chris when he interviewed for USUHS two years ago, so I am new to the military life.

I was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona and will always call the southwest home. I grew up riding my horse Sadie and playing basketball in school. While in Arizona I attended the University of Arizona for two years studying Biochemistry and working as an EMT before making a huge change in my career path and enrolling in Brooks Institute of Photography in California. I completed my education at Brooks majoring in Visual Journalism. This career brought me to Washington, DC over four years ago to work as a freelance photographer. I have spent this time working mainly for the New York Daily News covering politics. While living in Bethesda my roommate and USUHS student introduced me to his buddy, Chris, who was interviewing at USUHS. We hit it off from there. After dating long distance for seven months Chris finally moved to Maryland to start school and it has been an awesome journey with him since that first introduction. We enjoy running, brewing beer and hanging out with our dog Gabby when ever there is free time.

It has been great meeting new people at the Student Spouses Club and learning about life in the military. I can’t wait to meet more great people and learn about military medical school spouse life. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home