My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

September 10, 2012

Meet the Members Monday

Hello! My name is Dana Wadzinski, my husband Will is a fourth year Army student. I have an older son, Alex age 12, who just started 7th grade and Will and I have a 1 year old daughter Grace (born June 2011). We are expecting a new addition to the family in February! I moved to Maryland about 5 years ago from Florida, but now consider this area home. Will and I met here while he was home on leave from deployment in Iraq and came to the area to interview at USUHS.  We have been inseparable since he moved to the area to start school and married fall of his second year. I work part-time as a nurse in the ICU at a hospital in the area and love my job. Will is an old pro at the whole military thing but I am getting really nervous about what is in store for us after graduation! The idea of leaving my comfort zone and possibly moving to a new area with a middle schooler and two small children seems overwhelming! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home