My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

November 19, 2012

Meet the Members Monday- Danielle M


Hello – my name is Danielle Meyer and my husband, Mike Meyer, is a MS1. I am originally from Sacramento and went to school at UC Santa Barbara. Mike went to visit a high school friend one weekend (who also went to UCSB) and we actually met in the middle of the street that Saturday night. We dated long distance for a few years (he went to West Point) then got married after graduating. Mike entered the Army and we spent 4 years at Fort Hood, TX (one of which he was in Iraq). We moved to North Kensington this summer so he could start medical school.
I majored in accounting and sociology. I am now a CPA and work for a public accounting firm in Rockville. I wish I could tell you that I can help you out with your taxes, but I can’t (I specialize in audit, not tax). In my spare time I enjoy making dishes and art out of fused glass (a hobby I picked up while Mike was in Iraq). I also enjoy wine tasting, running/exercising, and reading. We don’t have kids yet, but we have two wonderful Spring Spaniels (Cinco and Price) that I love spending time with.
My favorite part about the army is the network of friends you make each place you go. I look forward to meeting and getting to know all the spouses and families during our time here! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home