My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

January 13, 2014

Meet the Members Monday- Courtland C.

 Hi!  I’m Courtland Colantonio and my husband Trey is a 1st year Army medical student.  Trey graduated West Point in ’08 where he was Captain of the Rugby team.  Since graduating, he has spent the past 5 years as an Infantry officer.  We married in the summer of ’08 and have lived in 4 states (Georgia, Colorado, Washington and Maryland) since then.  Trey deployed to Afghanistan as a Platoon Leader for 12 months and after returning from his deployment in ’10, he felt called to serve soldiers as an Army doctor…so here we are today!  

I was raised in South Carolina and went to college in Alabama...Roll Tide!!!  Since graduating I have worked in Human Resources for DISH Network, Pepsi, Aflac, and currently Total Wine & More.  I love what I do and feel blessed to have been able to have a successful career even with all of our moves.
During my free time, I enjoy working out (Pilates, Pure Barre, Spin classes and hiking are my favorite), watching reality television, drinking good wine, and hanging out with friends.   My goal for the year is to become a certified Pilates instructor and run a half marathon (or 10k…we will see how that works out first ha).  While the Army lifestyle can be difficult at times (primarily the deployments and moves), I am thankful for this adventure and all the new friendships it has brought me.  I look forward to meeting everyone in the SSC and seeing what the future holds

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home