My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

November 25, 2013

Meet The Members- Claire M

Hi! My name is Claire Mann, my husband Ryan is a first year in the Army and we have an 18 month old son named Peter.
  
Where are you “from”? Where do you consider “home”? Ryan and I are both from Puyallup, WA  

What’s your educational background? Paul Mitchel Hair School - I have a salon in my home and doing hair here!  

What are your hobbies/interests? Peter, cooking/nutrition, hair, painting/arts, exercise  

How long have you and your spouse been married/together? 4 years - since Sept. 26th  

Does your spouse have any prior service? Where has he/she been stationed? None! 

I terms of military life, there honestly hasn't been much change in our lives since moving from Utah. Ryan worked full/part time and was in school full time and also a father full time, so I see him about as often now as then.  Financially, life has been a breeze. I can't imagine having to stress about loans now. It definitely allows for a more carefree life! (We made sure to not go into any debt with Ryan's undergraduate, so we were poor)
 My father is a pathologist in the Army still, so I have grown up living a military life. He was fortunate enough to never be deployed...so that will be new to me when Ryan is. I am loving the DC area, everyone in the SSC, Ryan's classmates, our neighborhood and life here so far.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home