My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

September 23, 2013

Meet the Members Monday- Katherine

My name is Katherine and I’m married to an Army MS1. We have three children who are 5-7-9 years of age.  My husband is prior military as a pilot. I met him during flight training in New Mexico where I grew up. I was serving in the College and Career ministry at church and he had joined us one night. The rest is pretty much history. As cliché as it sounds I call wherever the military has us “home”, because it’s the place I share with my husband and children.

We were in FL for 8 years before moving here to the DC area.  Life in DC has been a wonderful change. We sure do miss the beautiful beaches in Florida though.  I love the DC area, there is so much to do, see, and explore, I love that this is our new home. We could probably do without the snow shoveling though!

I am a SAHM, and sometimes WAHM through my Love Abounds shop on Etsy and Hyena Cart online. Before I was a stay at home mom I worked as a geriatric nurse. I love being able to be at home with our kids and know that it’s a huge blessing, which I sometimes have to remind myself after I’ve swept cereal off the floor for the 4th time in one morning. As far as interests and hobbies, I like photography, party planning, writing, paper crafting, cooking, reading, and blogging at pleasegivepeasachance.blogspot.com . I’m pretty addicted to Pinterest too, does that count as a hobby?

I hope to meet more spouses at SSC events and get more plugged in!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home