My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

September 11, 2013

Meet the Members Mondays- Emily



I'm Emily and I am in charge of the Parent-Tot group for SSC.  I grew up in San Diego CA.  I enjoyed the weather especially the lower humidity.  I liked to surf with my Dad and brothers.  I am the sixth of seven children and had lots of fun growing up in a large family.  So it is only normal for me to have a large family of my own.  I just had my sixth baby in May.  I have three girls 12, 9, and 3 months, and three boys 8, 5, and 2 years old.  The 4 oldest are now in school.  It is strange having only two at home but still lots of fun!


My husband is a MS2 AF non prior so this has all been really new to us but we survived the first year and so will all the new MS1's.


We met cleaning toilets at 4 am at BYU were we both got our BS in sports medicine.  This summer we got to go back to Provo UT for my sister’s wedding and took this family picture at the LDS temple there. It was a great trip.  I look forward to meeting all the new SSC members!  Come to the parent tot activities and email me with any ideas for places to go at sscparenttot@gmail.com.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home