My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

October 22, 2013

Meet the Members Mondays- Cristy H



My name is Cristy Hawkley and I am wife to an MS2 Air Force (non prior).  We made it through the first year and are looking forward to rotations where I will be following him all over the country.  



I met my husband, Tyson, while studying mathematics education at BYU.  We married a little later while I was working towards my MS in statistics.  A year into that program, we got to come out here which is kind of like coming home as I grew up in Southern Maryland (Calvert County) and my family still lives there.  We have a little boy Kasen who is almost a year in November (crazy)!  So, I now get to stay at home with my little guy, but also got to teach high school math and statistics before we came out here.  I love teaching and hope to one day be able to teach high school again.


I love meeting fellow student spouses through the SSC and enjoyed planning the fall party and am looking forward to the spring party.  Other things I enjoy include:  crafts, sewing, any kind of sport (even if I stink at it), outdoors, camping.  I'm excited to meet you all throughout the year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home