My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

October 6, 2014

Meet the Members Monday - Stephanie A.



       Hi all! My name is Stephanie Adams and my husband, Jason, is a first year Air Force med student. Phoenix is home for the both of us; we are what you call high school sweethearts. Our story started junior year of high school when a shy and awkward kid in my AP history class quietly asked me to prom. I said “sure” and the rest is history! When we first started dating, unbeknownst to me Jason was feverishly preparing to apply to the service academies. When he was accepted to the Air Force Academy I didn’t quite understand the commitment we both were embarking on.
       I attended the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ majoring in nursing while he journeyed to the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs majoring in civil engineering. We survived and even thrived in a 4 year long distance relationship during college. We married over 6 years ago and have been together for over 11.
       We have a very energetic and loving 3 year old little boy named Wyatt and a “sweet as pie” 5 month old little girl Stella Mae.  Right now my priority is holding down the fort while we figure out this whole med school thing. I have found myself amazingly busy with these two little kiddos and have decided to hold off on finding a job anytime soon. I was previously an oncology nurse working on inpatient units in both Tucson and Las Vegas- our first two stops on this military journey.
       I am a desert girl through and through so I am terrified of winter and driving in snow! If you have any helpful hints on how to survive cold weather, feel free to share! So far we are really enjoying the East coast and look forward to being here for the next four years!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home