My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

September 8, 2014

Meet The Members Monday - Quinton W.

My name is Quinton Ward and I am the Men’s group Chair. My wife’s name is Chloe Ward and we have been married for 5 years. I am a retired U.S. Army veteran and my wife is an Air force 2nd year. I am a military brat so I’m not really from anywhere but my wife calls Atlanta home. We have 2 service dogs and a clowder of cats living with us and we do not have any children. Before coming to USU we lived in Baton Rouge LA where my wife attended LSU. I went to school for computer networking and now work at USU in the education reform office. My wife and I love to travel and are huge foodies. We love living here in the D.C. area because of the diversity in cuisine. In the military I was an instructor and a career counselor, I supported soldiers in helping them get to and pay for college. My wife and I just purchased our first home in Kensington and we will soon start renovations while she is away for clerkship rotations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home