My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
https://usustudentspousesclub.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

August 31, 2012

Meet the Members Monday

Hello, SSC!  My name is Alicia Meyer, one of the new spouses for the class of 2016.  My husband, Charlie, is prior service with the nuclear Navy, and we have two kiddos: Will is almost two and a half and Juliet was just born August 23rd.  Charlie and I are childhood sweethearts who grew up together in sleepy upstate NY.  We were married in 2007, which was also the year that Charlie was commissioned.  While he was out being a nuclear officer (mostly in Norfolk, VA), I earned my Ph.D. in clinical psychology and currently practice as a child psychologist.  Suffice it to say, my life is a constant balancing act between career and family, a task that has not been made any simpler by the demands of the military!  That said, the Navy has treated us well and we have carved out a happy little life for ourselves, which is why we felt we were now ready to take on the commitment that comes with joining the military medical community.  Thank you all for your warm welcome, and cheers for new adventures!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home